“Cappuccino at home”… Yes you are right. We can make a cappuccino coffee at home just with the help of a spoon and a cup. Lets see how…..
Ingredients: (1 cup)
coffee (according to your taste)
Sugar(according to your taste)
1/4 tsp chocolate powder (optional)
1 cup milk
1) Take the coffee and sugar in a cup.
2) Add very little water to it; enough to make a thick paste.
3) With the help of a spoon now start beating the mixture in the cup.
4) Keep on beating till the mixture turns light in color. ( I have shown it in the picture below)
5) Now add the hot milk to cup and mix it with the spoon.
6) You will see froth over the coffee. Sprinkle the chocolate powder over it and enjoy the hot cappuccino coffee.