2 big size tomato
1 small onion
2 cloves garlic
small piece ginger
1 tsp Italian spices( I got this from grocessary store. It can be replaced with just oregano,basil watever is available)
1 tsp black pepper powder
1/2 tsp sugar
salt to taste
1) Cut the tomatoes,onion in big pieces.
2) Now put all these pieces,garlic and ginger in a pan. Boil all these on a high flame by adding water.
3) When the tomatos are half cooked switch off the flame let the mixture cool down.
4) Now grind the mixture to a fine paste and strain through a fine seive (to avoid the seeds and skin of tomato).
5) Now boil this mixture again in a sauce pan. If the juice is very thick add some water to it.
6) Now add pepper powder, Italian spices,sugar and salt to taste to the boiling mixture. Boil it for 5 minutes on medium flame.
7) Serve hot with soup sticks.